Thursday, December 22, 2005

My Real Xmas List (uncensored)

In no particular order...

1.) A separate lane on freeways for the elderly, those who don't speak English, and anyone under the age of 23.
2.) Clients who bathe regularly.
3.) An email turn-around within 48 hours or less.
4.) The will to get up and run my jiggly ass around the block at 5am. (not happening)
5.) More poetry, less banter-in life that is.
6.) A glitch in the Matrix that would wipe-out the TRW headquarters.
7.) Less work, more money- a little more. I'm not greedy
8.) French Toast at 3 am once and while.
9.) A week to read "One Hundred years of Solitude" in it's entirety.
10.) 10 hours of undisturbed sleep- without feeling guilty when I wake up.
11.) An empty beach during a sunset or sunrise.
12.) Perfect apples right out of the fridge.
13.) Success, love, and happiness for all those who mean anything to me.
14.) The ability to make more decisions based on common sense and less on emotion.
15.)Highlighted hair that doesn't need to be touched up every 5 weeks.
16.) More laughing- definitely.
17.) Great wine in great quantities that does not leave my head pounding.
18.) A boss who knows how to run a business, how to keep his dick in his pants, his lewd opinions to himself and knows how to compensate his employees- properly.
19.) More patience.
20.) More time. More time. More time.

Hope everyone what gets what they want, too. Have a wonderful Xmas.
Love,
A.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you would post more often... Don't leave us jonesin' for the good stuff!

12:57 PM  
Blogger dropdeadred said...

I miss my sister too!

And I promise to post more stuff in the new year.

2:55 PM  
Blogger NB said...

robot dancing lessons. you totally suck at it.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home